Education Career Fair
Thursday, March 16, 2017 | 4-6 p.m.
Price Center East Ballroom, UC San Diego
UC San Diego's Career Center and Department of Education Studies invite you to join us for our annual Education Career Fair.
The Department of Education Studies (EDS) has extensive offerings for graduate study in the field of education. All programs are cohort-based and grounded in our overall commitment to providing equitable and excellent education for all students. Our graduate programs prepare innovative teachers and educational leaders with the tools they need to improve practice and shape the future of education in the region.
- Multiple Subject Credential – Teaching Elementary School Students
- Single Subject Credential – Teaching Middle or High School Students in the following content areas:
- Science – Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geoscience
- World Languages - ASL, Filipino, French, Mandarin, Spanish and other languages (upon request)
- In addition, EDS offers a Bilingual Authorization Program (BLA) and an Elementary Math Emphasis Certificate (EMEC)
The registration fee is $200.00 which includes: Spots for two (2) representatives to attend the event, two parking passes and light refreshments. Additional representatives are $50 per person. UC San Diego alumni may attend for free!
Space is limited! Register by Thursday, March 2, 2017, to secure your spot! http://ucsd-csm.symplicity.com/events/2017EdFair
Print or view the career fair Policy and Terms.
For a list of participants from 2016 (our inaugural year), visit http://ucsd-csm.symplicity.com/events/2016EdFair. If you have questions, please contact Michelle Tillman, Associate Director of Industry Engagement.
MATERIALS AND DISPLAYS
You have a 6'x3'-foot table reserved. We will provide identifying signage. Please bring a tablecloth, business cards, giveaways and other promotional materials. You are welcome to bring any marketing displays that will complement your table. All displays are to be set-up behind your organization’s table space.
SHIPPING YOUR RECRUITING MATERIALS
Organizations may ship their recruiting materials up to five (5) weeks in advance. Materials must arrive at least 5 days prior to the event. In a time crunch? Please use overnight delivery to ensure timely arrival. All company materials shipped in advance will be at your table when you arrive.
PLEASE USE THE MAILING ADDRESS FORMAT BELOW:
UC San Diego, Career Center
Education Career Fair
9500 Gilman Drive, 0330
La Jolla, CA 92093-0330
REPRESENTATIVE INFORMATION SUBMISSION
Prior to the Career Fair, please submit contact information for all representatives planning to attend by using this form (no later than Thursday, March 8, 2017). Valid contact information is important! We will use it to create name badges and to keep you informed on career fair updates via email.
UC San Diego is located in La Jolla, immediately east of the I-5 freeway, between Gilman Drive to the south and Genesee Avenue to the north. Parking is available at the Gilman Parking Structure on Gilman Drive:
• From I-5, go west on La Jolla Village Drive.
• Turn right onto Villa La Jolla Drive.
• Proceed up the hill and turn left on Gilman Drive. Then make an immediate right onto Russell Drive.
• Turn right into the Gilman Parking Structure where you will be greeted by an attendant with a permit.
A parking attendant will be at the Russell Drive entrance beginning at 3 p.m. to provide you with a complimentary parking permit. The Price Center Ballroom East is located a short walk northwest of the Gilman Parking Structure off of Lyman Lane.
• From the parking structure go north on Russell Lane.
• Make a left at Lyman Lane and you will see the Price Center on your right. When you see the King Triton statue, go up the stairs (elevators are also available). The East Ballroom is on the second level. If you see Perks and the Bookstore on your right, you have gone too far.
A walking map from the parking structure to the building is available here: http://universitycenters.ucsd.edu/documents/ucenmap.pdf
Questions? Contact Michelle Tillman at 858.534.9197 or email email@example.com