The Career Services Center holds annual career fairs, partnering with national and international employers to provide students exposure to career and internship opportunities. For information on becoming a Triton Alliance Partner, click here. Our general or accounting calendar can help you plan your recruitment strategy at UC San Diego.
“We are really excited about the success of our partnership with UCSD and look forward to scaling up the program for the benefit of Union Bank and to provide broader opportunities for UCSD students and alumni.”
– Jim Francis, SVP, Union Bank
“I’ve had the pleasure of leading Triage’s on-campus recruiting efforts at UCSD for the last nine years and I continue to be enormously impressed with the quality of candidates we meet and the general talent level of the student population. We’ve hired nearly 30 UCSD graduates in the last four years alone, and these alumni have consistently turned out to be excellent consultants.”
– Jeff Coolican, Principal, Triage Consulting Group
SAVE THE DATES!
2016-2017 Career Fairs. Registration will open in July.
Science & Technology Career Fair: October 5, 2016
Fall Career Fair event: October 6, 2016
Winter Career Fair event: January 18, 2017
Spring Career Fair event: April 12, 2017Get the Latest Updates! To ensure that your recruiting opportunities are maximized at UC San Diego, sign up for the Industry Engagement mailing list to receive career fair invitations, recruiting event information and updates!
Events by Quarter
DAY 1 - Science and Technology Career Fair
When: Wednesday, October 5, 2016
List of 2015 Participants Registration coming soon!
The Science and Technology Fair at UC San Diego is an annual career fair in which employers have the opportunity to recruit some of the brightest minds in science and technical majors. There are over 2,000 students and seasoned alumni who are excellent candidates for career, full-time and part-time positions, internships, and summer jobs.
DAY 2 - Triton Fall Career Fair
When: Thursday, October 6, 2016
List of 2014 Participants Registration coming soon!
This Career Fair gives employers from all industries the opportunity to recruit UC San Diego’s stellar students and alumni from an array of majors during the busiest recruiting season of the year!
Meet the Firms Accounting Networking Night
List of 2015 Participants Registration coming soon!
Hosted by UC San Diego’s Career Services Center, Alumni and Community Engagement, Rady School of Management, Department of Economics and the Undergraduate Accounting Society
Recruit for Summer 2016 internships and Fall 2016 full-time positions at UC San Diego's our 6th Annual Meet the Firms Accounting Networking Night! Meet with our talented accounting students and network with Career Services Center staff and top notch accounting faculty and staff at the VIP Employer Reception hosted in your honor from 5-6 p.m. that evening.
Triton Winter Career Fair
Triton Spring Career Fair
Future Destinations Job & Internship Fair
This event will provide you with the opportunity to recruit our outstanding June graduates, continuing undergraduate students, Alumni, current UC San Diego Extension students and/or certificate holders for career/full-time positions, part-time positions, and/or internships, across a wide variety of academic disciplines.
Corporate Sponsorship Registration: Two 6x3 tables, four chairs, four representatives, four lunches and four parking permits.
Standard Registration: - One 6x3 table, two chairs, two representatives, two lunches and two parking permits.
Non-Profit/Small Business: - One 6x3 table, two chairs, two representatives, two lunches and two parking permits. To qualify, companies must employ fewer than 15 full-time employees or be a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Excludes federal agencies. Companies must not be affiliated with a company that does not fit these qualifications. UC San Diego Career Services Center reserves the right to request necessary documents to verify eligibility.
Payment, Refund and No-Show Policy
- Payment obligation is incurred upon registration.
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing within 48 hours of registration. No requests received after this time period will be accepted. Telephone requests WILL NOT be honored. Email written cancellation requests to Kristen Itahara at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made prior to this date will be refunded in full, minus a $50 processing fee. All refunds will be made in the same way payment was originally made (example: paid by Visa, refunded on Visa).
- A registered attendee who does not attend the fair is considered a no-show and is still liable for any outstanding balance.
- To qualify for the promotional registration rate, both the completed registration and full payment must be received during the correlating promotional period. If payment is received after the promotional period, then current registration fees apply and are subject to change.
- Payment is due on or before the event date. Failure to make payment on or before the event date will be assessed a late fee.
If you have any questions regarding Career Fairs, contact Kristen Simon.