Online Career Portfolio
The Online Career Portfolio is a web-based interactive tool that allows you to: Identify and build skills that employer's value; store or link to your resume, references, and work samples. Create an online presentation of your skills, accomplishments and experiences to share with employers, advisors, faculty and others.
Follow these steps and create your portfolio today.
- Watch the Online Career Portfolio demo
- Sign In and Get Started (Port Triton login required)
- Upload a resume
- Add references such as professors, supervisors, advisors and others
- Include work samples which can include art projects, PowerPoint presentations or web development
- Have your Online Career Portfolio critiqued by a career advisor
- Send it to faculty advisors, advisors, employers and others