Handshake offers a wealth of career development tools and job search resources. Log on to Handshake to make an appointment with a career coach, sign up for career-related events, apply for jobs and internships, research employers, and explore professional paths and industry outlooks.
Helpful tools on Handshake in the Resources Library include:
- Infobase: Find out what it's really like to work within an industry, company, or profession, and how to position yourself to start, advance, or change your career. Research companies, explore internships, and find tips and resources.
- The Occupational Outlook Handbook: Can help you find career information on duties, education and training, pay, and outlook for hundreds of occupations.
- What Can I Do With This Major: Whether you’re exploring majors or searching for information about your chosen field, this website will help. Learn typical career areas and types of employers that hire in these fields, as well as strategies to make you a more marketable candidate.
- GoinGlobal: Fast track your job and internship searches at home and abroad! Today's successful job seeker needs every advantage to fast-track their search, make the right impression and land the job they want. Whether pursuing an opportunity across town or around the world, GoinGlobal is that advantage.
- Big Interview: When preparing for a job interview, it's not enough to just read advice — you need to put that advice into practice! Get hands-on practice with mock interviews tailored to your specific industry, job, and experience level.
- Triton Career Guide: Use this career guide to help you in your career planning and development. You will find everything from career exploration exercises to best practices for writing your resume. This is a guide that you can view online or print only the pages you are interested in working on.
If you need assistance getting started or navigating Handshake, please review the Student information on the Help Center.
To schedule an appointment with a career coach, click here.