We offer strategic one-on-one advising and planning for students interested in applying to any health professional school.
Quick Questions? Email us.
- Health Beat Advising
- Pre-Med Advice from Med Students (PAMS)
- Health Beat Student Council
Drop-in Advising Calendar
On-the-Spot Advising with Career Peer Educators (CPEP)
For basic questions regarding pre-requisites and general health exploration information, please meet with a Career Peer Educator (CPEP) during walk-in hours (Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. in the Library of the Career Center).
Advising by Appointment (Handshake)
Appointments can only be made two weeks in advance and get filled quickly. In order to optimize your advising appointment, please come prepared and review the following information prior to meeting with an advisor:
- Review the pre-reqs for your health professional school of choice
- Meet with a Career Peer Educator (CPEP) regarding your health profession
- Review the online resources, FAQs, and timeline for your health professional school of choice
- Schedule a 1:1 appointment with a pre-health advisor via Handshake
Pre-Med Advising by Medical Students
A group of medical students offers one-on-one advising with pre-meds at the MET building on the medical school campus on a monthly basis. Ask your questions about the journey to medical school, what makes a strong candidate, how to choose which schools to apply to, what medical school is like, lifestyle concerns and more!
Next available time:
February 4, 2019
To sign up for advising, please fill out the PAMS Advising Form.